Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

BANGSAT

I swear to anything, tonight I really really jealous. "GALAU" gilaaaaa ...........
story like this. tonight I intend to complete the task of the English language teacher IRIN. as usual I opened the FB. initially was I idly opened the PSD "one of the products. after how long I saw one woman who hated me for whatever reason. but honestly I still dear to him. but somehow, if he still love me? maybe not. and it must be. NOT ....
That makes me jealous when there is "OONTA ARAB" which he affectionately ngewall ... anjinggg ... bangsatt .... yes but he does it right. maybe I dump her because already does not fit, or he's bored, or it could relate to him when he was assessing me another man ... might be. yes it's just that I could write ... I hope you know I write all my KECEMBURUAAN this time. Fuel bales long, everything old.
Oiya I forgot. why if replying to a message from someone else quickly. but when replying message of my very .... very ... and very long. FUCK ... ALL THAT MAY BE IN ACCIDENTAL.
where there is still BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS wants SIBURUK love with RUP? impossible. NO.

1 komentar:

nhaaaum mengatakan...

grammarnya mas -_-"